Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tutta Bella

The family returned to Tutta Bella today and while I didn't really eat anything other than my trusty diet coke, the meal is worth blogging about because both guys loved and I mean LOVED the meatball appetizer.  If I don't blog it, we'll never remember.  The Critic got a Costanzo pizza which included Italian sausage, prosciutto, basil, mozzarella, olive oil, and a red sauce -- tasty by all three Guys standards (though the Big Guy took a lot of that stuff off and even FIT didn't like the basil).  No pictures but we'll definitely go back as a family now that we know it meets The Big Guy's seal of picky approval.

Most fun are the Wiki Sticks they give the kids.  The Big Guy made a fetching pair of glasses.  There are pics, but I don't post faces on here, so you'll just have to use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment