Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dahlia Lounge

Again -- just catching up. Short and sweet.These come from Dahlia Lounge.  Our friends The Soccer Mom and Soccer Dad asked if we'd join them for dinner.  I am so glad we did!  Items from the cold bar (raw bar?) were DELICIOUS!  Forgot pictures, of course.  Same goes for dessert -- I'm pretty sure I got the flan or whatever they call it with the pine nut brittle.  It was fine -- doughnuts remain the best.  The Soccer Mom wanted to go after watching Best Thing I Ever Ate -- girl after my own heart.  :-)  She got the crab cakes.  Me?  The yummy fish (second picture) with fennel and grapefruit and a bunch of other tasty things.  Top picture is the Critic's -- can't recall what he got.  All around it was a MUCH better experience than our mushroom-infested first time to Dahlia.  Partly because of the food.  Mostly because the company was simply delightful.



No comments:

Post a Comment