Saturday, April 21, 2012

Melrose

I had a chance to go to date night with The Critic and we decided to hit Melrose... repeat for me and a first time for him.  It was amazing, of course.  We spent time in the bar at the same place I sat before and then enjoyed some of the same food.  I had a house salad this time, which had black eyed peas and corn and some other things I can't recall anymore but was alright.  I liked the flavors okay but the star, again, was the main proteins.  Steak for The Critic and the scallops again for me.  We're entertaining the idea of having The Guys come with us sometime but The Photographer has a REAL problem with this and says it should be a place for grown-ups only!  Time will tell.
House Salad
Scallops, served differently this time but I was never told how.  I did like the first preparation better.  But any scallop (cooked correctly) is a yummy scallop in my book!  Rice pilaf in the back wasn't necessary, by the way (not horrible... just not delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment