Sunday, June 22, 2014

Old Country Buffet

We went here for The Big Guy's choice of a dinner when FIT was on his motorhome trip.  What is it with kids loving a buffet?  I remember doing so as a kid... There are a few foods I like here, but no matter what I leave feeling like I gained 5 pounds.  Anyway, the meatloaf is good (they didn't have it this time).  The cornbread stuffing is pretty good.  I like making "my salad" (greens, beets, tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, cheese, sunflower seeds, and thousand island dressing -- that salad got me through The Big Guy's pregnancy!).  I also enjoy a taco salad from here.  Mostly I'm just happy when it's time to leave.  The Big Guy likes the pizza (yuck), mashed potatoes and gravy, criss cross fries, and desserts.  This time around I got the collard greens and enjoyed them a lot!  The Critic doesn't like anything here, but he goes because he's a good dad and knows it will rock The Big Guy's world when we take him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment