Saturday, June 14, 2014

Qdoba

Q-doga!

We have a new wrinkle in the whole eating out realm.  We got a dog.  Guess what?  Most restaurants are NOT interested in having you bring your dog in to sit under the table.  So now we need to find places that are interested in letting us hang out outside.  There is a website called www.bringfido.com that tells you "dog-friendly" places, but I'm finding that most with outdoor seating aren't listed and most dog-friendly ones that are listed say that's fine, as long as you're outside.

Heading out of town for the first time with the dog we stopped by Qdoba.  First off, they took away my favorite burrito.  :-(  I liked the fajita ranchera something-or-other, which I guess I can make since they are now more Chipotle-esque (I've never in my life been to Chipotle... mostly due to the fact that I do not like the flavor of chipotle, though I'm told that's not what it tastes like).  And they commited the cardinal soda sin -- even worse than switching from diet coke to pepsi is changing from coke to the 100+ coke flavor cr@p thing that makes everything tastes like fake lime.  The kids love it.  What do kids know??? 

Anyway, I'd rather go to Baja Fresh, but Qdoba was a nice option to have our cute furry little new family member join us for dinner -- the company... she's not allowed to eat our food.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment