Friday, July 4, 2014

JT's BBQ Food Truck

On July 4th we had just finished up our driving trip through Idaho, The Canadian Rockies, and over to Vancouver.  The whole time we had been hoping for BBQ.  We got some BBQ at Silverwood Theme Park in Coeur d'Alene which was great -- for theme park BBQ and that's all. 

So we finally wrapped up our gone-too-long-ate-too-much-had-SO-much-fun roadtrip in Bellingham on the 4th of July -- no better place to be.

JT's was a surprise -- we weren't going for food at all actually.  I think we were on a quest for either fireworks or a hardware store?  But there it was.  Parked next to a brewery with outside tables fit for a dog to hide underneath.

I wish I could recall exactly what we got, but as has already been mentioned we ate out WAY too much in a short time to remember all details.  But it was good.  The stand-out was a stuffed meatball which might be the only thing we get next time.  The brisket was good -- satisfied the BBQ craving for sure.

They are only open Tuesday and Friday, otherwise they do catering.  But I'm looking forward to taking my dad and getting his authentic opinion about it.  Everything I know about BBQ I learned from my father, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment