Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paseo



The Critic and I had a rare chance to have lunch on our own and he requested this stop.  The only downside is the wait time.  With a huge long line outside that does indeed move very fast followed up with lag time for the order we barely had 4 minutes left to consume the lunch (and that was with rescheduling the vet visit and arriving SUPER late to pick up the Guys from their camp.

But yes, it's a sandwich worth its weight in the wait. 

Only one complaint.  I requested no tapenade because I'm really not an olive fan and, as a result, the guy suggested I bypass the garlic ailoi because "it has a strong garlic flavor".  Um, no it doesn't.  And it would have taken a good sandwich and made it extraordinary.  I look forward to saying "yes please" to the pickled jalapenos again which was a risk that paid off.  The scallops were great, but I think next time I'll go for the pork.  Chicken?  It's good -- but I think I like the different flavors available a little better.  Truly looking forward to a return trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment