Friday, January 13, 2012

Panda Express -- Now Open!

There is a new Panda Express near our house that is now open.  The FIT loves the place.  I'm not such a fan... first, the dishes are usually heavy and fried with sweet sticky sauces.  Second, their rice is really terrible... I don't want their white rice, their fried rice, or their chow mein.  Even their steamed veggies look questionable (though I'm sure that's what I'll get next time).  What I really need to do is bypass the overly sweet sticky sauce lure and go straight for the healthy option next time.  Resist the urge to think it's good!  Anyway, this is the Bejing beef which was good, mildly spicy, and way to sweet and heavy for me.  Thankfully FIT ate most of this.   I think he liked it better than his own orange chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment