Saturday, January 7, 2012

The whole fam at The Keg

A while back The Critic went to dinner with his mom and through a series of circumstances I'm not sure I understand, he received a gift card for a discount at The Keg for another night.  So tonight was the night.  Took both Guys... The Big Guy recalled we went on a night before trick or treating and he had the best hamburgers he'd ever had in his life.  I think that was a year and a quarter ago... the Guy has a memory of an elephant!  The Little Guy kept his FIT status by saying "I think I'd like to try the crab tonight!"  So the 4-year-old FIT and I split an order of king crab legs.  That was the bulk of my evening... cracking crab.  So worth it but a definite effort.  I figure I burnt off the calories before I consumed them?  Maybe not... but a girl can dream.  The Critic got a baseball sirloin and we enjoyed our modified surf and turf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment