Saturday, July 2, 2011

38 Years...

I have lived in or near the Seattle area for the past 14 years.  I have lived in Washington State for more than 33 years.  Yet this afternoon, I went somewhere for the first time.

Restaurant name: Dick's
Food type:  Greasy spoon
Category:  First time!
Location:  Seattle, WA
Reason for dining out:  Lunch with the fam
Bonus features:  That's the only place I know of in Seattle that has free parking (while you eat there)
Food ordered:  Cheeseburger, french fries, diet coke
Items of inspiration: None... but at least they had diet coke!
Chance of repeat visit: I can wait another 38 years...


My official review:  Meh.  This is the greasiest of greasy spoons.  Not my cup of tea.  The Guys loved it.  The Critic likes their fries.  At least it was cheap and fast!  Well, cheap except you have to pay for condiments.  And objects in pictures may appear larger than they really are... that 5 cent mustard package is about 2 inches tall!



Condiments 5 cents extra... each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment