Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cheesecake Factory

We went as a family -- wished I'd blogged about the last time I went because I can't for the life of me remember which shrimp dish FIT and I shared and I kind of wanted it again.  But I was pretty sold on the tuna tar tare which I LOVE... and our server actually talked me out of it.  Shame on me.

I know better than to order a cheesecake salad.  But I saw their picture of the Luau salad as we came in and was intrigued.  I asked how big it was and she said "a pretty good size, but it's delicious... it's my favorite thing here."  Hearing the first part I knew I'd go for the tar tare but she kept insisting "Are you sure?  It's really delicious.  You really will love it."  What is wrong with me???  It came out -- huge, of course, and not nearly as delicious as she insisted.  I ended up eating less than a third of it and had to make an excuse not to take it home.

But they were redeemed by the cheesecake!  The Big Guy was all too eager to tell us he does NOT like cheesecake but he was intrigued by the s'mores one.  It was amazing!  Highly recommend and it's a good dessert for our family to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment