Thursday, August 7, 2014

Old Country Buffet

Just the guys and me tonight -- can't resist the pleading in their eyes when they ask if they could come to the old people buffet -- I mean country. No matter how many times I convince myself there is something good about coming here I am always -- always -- wrong. Today was no exception but I convinced myself that being a Thursday makes it better. Kids eat for 99 cents on Thursdays which should make all the difference except that it will STILL cost us nearly $20 to eat here. That's just too much when I know my food costs all too well. I think there is a fine line both under a certain age and over a certain age that appreciates OCB. And let me assure you -- 41 does not fall in that range. Oh well. Happy kids and I get to use at least a month of "we just went there".

P.S.  The $10 each balloon man has got to go. Every. Single. Time. I need to be asked about balloons. No. No. NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment